Cost of living in Uberlandia, Brazil vs Zvishavane District, Zimbabwe
|Personal Care||+ 25%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 118 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 16, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.25529 USD / BRL
Do you live in Zvishavane District? We need your help!
Cost of living in Uberlandia (Brazil) is 5% cheaper than in Zvishavane District (Zimbabwe)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $1,500 in Zvishavane District you would need to make just about $1,431 (R$ 5,605) in Uberlandia.
Prices recently added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Istanbul costs 150,000TL (8 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Stockholm costs 31 kr (10 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Dhaka costs Taka 60,000 (12 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Al Jadid costs 10 Dinar (18 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Cincinnati, Ohio costs $430 (32 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Maracaibo costs 1,000 Bs.S. (34 minutes ago)