Cost of living comparison between Ube, Japan and Zvishavane District, Zimbabwe
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 06, 2015. Exchange rate: 0.00881 USD / JPY
Do you live in Zvishavane District? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ube (Japan) is about the same as in Zvishavane District (Zimbabwe)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $3,125 in Zvishavane District you would need to make just about $3,125 (¥354,697) in Ube.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Berlin costs €50 (5 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Jeddah costs ﷼ 15 (9 minutes ago)
- Sport shoes (nike, adidas, or equivalent brands) in Hong Kong costs HK$799 (16 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Virginia Beach, Virginia costs $30 (19 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Glasgow costs £149 (36 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Colorado Springs, Colorado costs $64 (38 minutes ago)