Cost of living in Ubatuba, Brazil compared to Zvishavane District, Zimbabwe
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 154 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.31720 USD / BRL
Do you live in Zvishavane District? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ubatuba (Brazil) is 26% more expensive than in Zvishavane District (Zimbabwe)
For example, you would need at least $1,897 (R$ 5,980) in Ubatuba to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $1,500 in Zvishavane District.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of rice in Verona costs €1.00 (7 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Stockholm costs 35 kr (21 minutes ago)
- 500 ml domestic beer in the supermarket in Kathmandu costs ₨ 200 (35 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Frankfurt am Main costs €3.00 (41 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tehran costs ﷼ 200,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Atlanta, Georgia costs $400 (about 1 hour ago)