Cost of living in Ubatuba, Brazil compared to Zvishavane District, Zimbabwe
|Personal Care||+ 26%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 126 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.25572 USD / BRL
Do you live in Zvishavane District? We need your help!
Cost of living in Ubatuba (Brazil) is about the same as in Zvishavane District (Zimbabwe)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $1,600 in Zvishavane District you would need to make just about $1,565 (R$ 6,118) in Ubatuba.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Shanghai costs 元276 (7 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Halifax costs C$1,300 (13 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Perth costs AU$50 (23 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Kigali costs 4,500 Franc (42 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cape Town costs R 14,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Warsaw costs 110 zł (about 1 hour ago)