Cost of living in Tyre, Lebanon compared to Zvishavane District, Zimbabwe
|Personal Care||+ 6%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 60 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 13, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00066 USD / LBP
Do you live in Zvishavane District? We need your help!
Cost of living in Tyre (Lebanon) is 5% more expensive than in Zvishavane District (Zimbabwe)
For example, you would need at least $4,000 (6,058,460 L£) in Tyre to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $3,800 in Zvishavane District.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Stockholm costs 860 kr (35 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sydney costs AU$3,253 (37 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Al Ain costs Dirham 4,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Lyon costs €34,681 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Seattle, Washington costs $2.75 (about 2 hours ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $430 (about 2 hours ago)