Cost of living in Tyre, Lebanon compared to Zvishavane District, Zimbabwe
|Personal Care||+ 6%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 46 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 13, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00066 USD / LBP
Do you live in Zvishavane District? We need your help!
Cost of living in Tyre (Lebanon) is 5% more expensive than in Zvishavane District (Zimbabwe)
For example, you would need at least $3,688 (5,584,047 L£) in Tyre to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $3,500 in Zvishavane District.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in New York City costs $16 (9 minutes ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Nottingham costs £80 (19 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Miami, Florida costs $1,931 (22 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in São Paulo costs R$ 25 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Orël costs руб 1,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ananindeua costs R$ 20 (about 1 hour ago)