Cost of living in Tuzla, Bosnia and Herzegovina compared to Zvishavane District, Zimbabwe
|Personal Care||+ 0%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 191 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.626 USD / BAM
Do you live in Zvishavane District? We need your help!
Cost of living in Tuzla (Bosnia and Herzegovina) is 6% cheaper than in Zvishavane District (Zimbabwe)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $860 in Zvishavane District you would need to make just about $805 (1,287KM) in Tuzla.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Seattle, Washington costs $2,541 (1 minute ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Mon Repos costs 3.97 TT$ (10 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Los Angeles, California costs $75 (17 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Amsterdam costs €0.10 (18 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hangzhou costs 元20 (42 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Charlotte, North Carolina costs $44 (about 1 hour ago)