Cost of living in Tuzla, Bosnia and Herzegovina compared to Zvishavane District, Zimbabwe
|Personal Care||- 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 213 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.627 USD / BAM
Do you live in Zvishavane District? We need your help!
Cost of living in Tuzla (Bosnia and Herzegovina) is 6% cheaper than in Zvishavane District (Zimbabwe)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $860 in Zvishavane District you would need to make just about $805 (1,283KM) in Tuzla.
Recent Prices Added
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in La Paz costs $b10 (23 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Santiago de los Caballeros costs RD$ 10,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Rotterdam costs €60 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Saskatoon costs C$83 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in New York City costs $5,083 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 ticket to the theater (best available seats) in Grenoble costs €24 (about 2 hours ago)