Cost of living in Tuxtla Gutiérrez, Mexico vs Zvishavane District, Zimbabwe
|Personal Care||- 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 50 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 17, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.05292 USD / MXN
Do you live in Zvishavane District? We need your help!
Cost of living in Tuxtla Gutiérrez (Mexico) is 13% cheaper than in Zvishavane District (Zimbabwe)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $1,600 in Zvishavane District you would need to make just about $1,385 (Mex$ 26,167) in Tuxtla Gutiérrez.
Prices recently added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Southampton costs £409 (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Baghdad costs 25,000 Dinar (40 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Madison, Wisconsin costs $23,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Huntsville, Alabama costs $20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Montevideo costs $U15,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in New York City costs $3,659 (about 1 hour ago)