Cost of living in Tuxtla Gutiérrez, Mexico compared to Zvishavane District, Zimbabwe
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 40 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.05398 USD / MXN
Do you live in Zvishavane District? We need your help!
Cost of living in Tuxtla Gutiérrez (Mexico) is 18% cheaper than in Zvishavane District (Zimbabwe)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $1,400 in Zvishavane District you would need to make just about $1,150 (Mex$ 21,312) in Tuxtla Gutiérrez.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Turin costs €18 (4 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Edmonton costs C$1,525 (12 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Toronto costs C$8 (37 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Buenos Aires costs ARS $60,000 (40 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Fort Collins, Colorado costs $3.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Milan costs €50 (about 1 hour ago)