Cost of living in Turmero, Venezuela compared to Zvishavane District, Zimbabwe
WARNING! Turmero has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Turmero.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 102 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 09, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00004 USD / VEF *
Do you live in Zvishavane District? We need your help!
Cost of living in Turmero (Venezuela) is 30% cheaper than in Zvishavane District (Zimbabwe)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $6,300 in Zvishavane District you would need to make just about $4,408 (Bs 109,919,638) in Turmero.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Windsor costs C$11 (3 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Aguascalientes costs Mex$ 49 (4 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Little Rock, Arkansas costs $30 (17 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $300 (20 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brisbane costs AU$1,720 (31 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Eugene, Oregon costs $30,000 (about 1 hour ago)