Cost of living in Turmero, Venezuela compared to Zvishavane District, Zimbabwe
WARNING! Turmero has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Turmero.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 81 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 13, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00002 USD / VEF *
Do you live in Zvishavane District? We need your help!
Cost of living in Turmero (Venezuela) is 31% cheaper than in Zvishavane District (Zimbabwe)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $6,300 in Zvishavane District you would need to make just about $4,377 (Bs 259,768,012) in Turmero.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Shanghai costs 元7 (12 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bacău costs 10 lei (15 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Jaipur costs ₨25,413 (19 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Santa Ana, California costs $13 (22 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in İzmir costs 70TL (about 1 hour ago)