Cost of living in Turmero, Venezuela compared to Zvishavane District, Zimbabwe
WARNING! Turmero has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Turmero.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 135 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 28, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00000 USD / VEF *
Do you live in Zvishavane District? We need your help!
Cost of living in Turmero (Venezuela) is 38% more expensive than in Zvishavane District (Zimbabwe)
For example, you would need at least $387 (Bs 80,147,949) in Turmero to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $280 in Zvishavane District.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Natal costs R$ 20 (5 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Maastricht costs €1,400 (10 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Yekaterinburg costs руб 32,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Luxembourg costs €409 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $3.30 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Ghent costs €30 (about 2 hours ago)