Cost of living in Turku, Finland compared to Zvishavane District, Zimbabwe
|Personal Care||+ 60%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 104 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 06, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.160 USD / EUR
Do you live in Zvishavane District? We need your help!
Cost of living in Turku (Finland) is 26% more expensive than in Zvishavane District (Zimbabwe)
For example, you would need at least $4,408 (€3,798) in Turku to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $3,500 in Zvishavane District.
Recent Prices Added
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Tbilisi costs 500 Lari (4 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Bogotá costs COL$2,000 (12 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Boston, Massachusetts costs $1,525 (26 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Riyadh costs ﷼ 50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Budapest costs 9,500 Ft (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Washington D.C. costs $15 (about 2 hours ago)