Cost of living in Turku, Finland compared to Zvishavane District, Zimbabwe
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 82 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 15, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.076 USD / EUR
Do you live in Zvishavane District? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Turku (Finland) is 35% more expensive than in Zvishavane District (Zimbabwe)
For example, you would need at least $4,220 (€3,921) in Turku to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $3,125 in Zvishavane District.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Istanbul costs 185TL (5 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Cork costs €50 (25 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tirana costs 500 Lek (27 minutes ago)
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Hyderabad costs ₨13 (32 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Innsbruck costs €12 (41 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Manila costs Php100,000 (about 1 hour ago)