Cost of living comparison between Turku, Finland and Zvishavane District, Zimbabwe
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 128 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 02, 2016. Exchange rate: 1.098 USD / EUR
Do you live in Zvishavane District? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Turku (Finland) is 42% more expensive than in Zvishavane District (Zimbabwe)
For example, you would need at least $5,320 (€4,846) in Turku to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $3,750 in Zvishavane District.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Prishtina costs €0.98 (6 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Cagayan de Oro costs Php69 (10 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Perpignan costs €500 (17 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Copenhagen costs kr7 (36 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Riga costs €500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Karachi costs ₨14,000 (about 1 hour ago)