Cost of living in Turkmenabat, Turkmenistan compared to Zvishavane District, Zimbabwe
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 13, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.28490 USD / TMT
Do you live in Zvishavane District? We need your help!
Cost of living in Turkmenabat (Turkmenistan) is 108% more expensive than in Zvishavane District (Zimbabwe)
For example, you would need at least $12,271 (43,070 Manat) in Turkmenabat to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $5,900 in Zvishavane District.
Recent Prices Added
- Short visit to private doctor in Miskolc costs 15,000 Ft (2 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Sevastopol costs 25₴ (23 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Bari costs €35 (35 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cluj-Napoca costs 32 lei (40 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of tomatoes in Brussels costs €1.50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Abu Dhabi costs Dirham 2,000 (about 2 hours ago)