Cost of living in Turkmenabat, Turkmenistan compared to Zvishavane District, Zimbabwe
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 15, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.29326 USD / TMT
Do you live in Zvishavane District? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Turkmenabat (Turkmenistan) is 109% more expensive than in Zvishavane District (Zimbabwe)
For example, you would need at least $5,215 (17,783 Manat) in Turkmenabat to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $2,500 in Zvishavane District.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Warsaw costs 70 zł (18 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Düsseldorf costs €0.89 (27 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Adapazarı costs 65TL (35 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tabuk costs ﷼ 16 (36 minutes ago)
- Nice dinner at an italian restaurant, dinner for two in San Juan costs $40 (about 1 hour ago)