Cost of living in Turkmenabat, Turkmenistan compared to Zvishavane District, Zimbabwe
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.29412 USD / TMT
Do you live in Zvishavane District? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Turkmenabat (Turkmenistan) is 109% more expensive than in Zvishavane District (Zimbabwe)
For example, you would need at least $12,150 (41,311 Manat) in Turkmenabat to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $5,800 in Zvishavane District.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Taipei costs 37,000 NT$ (6 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cape Town costs R 25,000 (16 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Yekaterinburg costs руб 1.00 (22 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Madrid costs €375 (24 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Amsterdam costs €85,550,200,000 (26 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Melbourne costs AU$2,365 (41 minutes ago)