Cost of living in Turin, Italy compared to Zvishavane District, Zimbabwe
|Personal Care||+ 66%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 294 prices entered by 49 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.154 USD / EUR
Do you live in Zvishavane District? We need your help!
Cost of living in Turin (Italy) is 20% more expensive than in Zvishavane District (Zimbabwe)
For example, you would need at least $3,251 (€2,818) in Turin to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $2,700 in Zvishavane District.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Los Angeles, California costs $40 (22 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Maui costs $19 (33 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Semarang costs Rp 50,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Singapore costs SGD $35 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hong Kong costs HK$10,165 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in St. John's, NL costs C$22 (about 1 hour ago)