Cost of living in Turin, Italy compared to Zvishavane District, Zimbabwe
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 578 prices entered by 81 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.179 USD / EUR
Do you live in Zvishavane District? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Turin (Italy) is 18% more expensive than in Zvishavane District (Zimbabwe)
For example, you would need at least $2,941 (€2,495) in Turin to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $2,500 in Zvishavane District.
Recent Prices Added
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Helsingborg costs 250 kr (7 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Amsterdam costs €50 (14 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kolkata costs ₨19,314 (19 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Halmstad costs 6,500 kr (31 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Lima costs S/. 768 (31 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Aydin costs 15TL (about 1 hour ago)