Cost of living in Tunja, Colombia compared to Zvishavane District, Zimbabwe
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 123 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00034 USD / COP
Do you live in Zvishavane District? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tunja (Colombia) is 13% cheaper than in Zvishavane District (Zimbabwe)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $1,000 in Zvishavane District you would need to make just about $866 (COL$2,538,650) in Tunja.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Sofia costs 10 лв (5 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tempe, Arizona costs $10 (16 minutes ago)
- 12 oz domestic beer in the supermarket in Charleston, South Carolina costs $21 (35 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Glasgow costs £0.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Pune costs ₨18,297 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Vladivostok costs руб 250 (about 1 hour ago)