Cost of living comparison between Tsukuba, Japan and Zvishavane District, Zimbabwe
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 06, 2015. Exchange rate: 0.00962 USD / JPY
Do you live in Zvishavane District? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tsukuba (Japan) is 44% more expensive than in Zvishavane District (Zimbabwe)
For example, you would need at least $5,396 (¥560,817) in Tsukuba to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $3,750 in Zvishavane District.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipod nano 16gb in Northampton costs £25 (4 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Amsterdam costs €12 (27 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hong Kong costs HK$150 (31 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Riyadh costs ﷼ 0.55 (32 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Cairo costs E£ 2,349 (35 minutes ago)
- Public transport in New York City costs $3.00 (38 minutes ago)