Cost of living in Trondheim, Norway compared to Zvishavane District, Zimbabwe
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 226 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.11937 USD / NOK
Do you live in Zvishavane District? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Trondheim (Norway) is 88% more expensive than in Zvishavane District (Zimbabwe)
For example, you would need at least $5,889 (kr 49,331) in Trondheim to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $3,125 in Zvishavane District.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Kota costs ₨7,000 (1 minute ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in St. Louis, Missouri costs $100 (1 minute ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Columbus, Ohio costs $55 (12 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Kharkiv costs 30₴ (18 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Shanghai costs 元30 (22 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Berlin costs €80 (34 minutes ago)