Cost of living in Trondheim, Norway compared to Zvishavane District, Zimbabwe
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 149 prices entered by 19 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.12856 USD / NOK
Do you live in Zvishavane District? We need your help!
Cost of living in Trondheim (Norway) is 58% more expensive than in Zvishavane District (Zimbabwe)
For example, you would need at least $11,684 (kr 90,888) in Trondheim to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $7,400 in Zvishavane District.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Manila costs Php24,990 (33 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Guadalajara costs Mex$ 3,000 (35 minutes ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Winnipeg costs C$10 (39 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $60 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Oslo costs kr 100 (about 2 hours ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Algiers costs 1,500 Dinar (about 2 hours ago)