Cost of living in Trondheim, Norway compared to Zvishavane District, Zimbabwe
|Personal Care||+ 10%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 97 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.12292 USD / NOK
Do you live in Zvishavane District? We need your help!
Cost of living in Trondheim (Norway) is 54% more expensive than in Zvishavane District (Zimbabwe)
For example, you would need at least $10,152 (kr 82,595) in Trondheim to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $6,600 in Zvishavane District.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Athens costs €600 (1 minute ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in London costs £2,580 (6 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Berlin costs €25 (44 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Quebec City costs C$400 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Dunedin costs NZ$80 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Indore costs ₨10,000 (about 2 hours ago)