Cost of living in Trondheim, Norway vs Zvishavane District, Zimbabwe
|Personal Care||+ 9%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 168 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 16, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.11608 USD / NOK
Do you live in Zvishavane District? We need your help!
Cost of living in Trondheim (Norway) is 49% more expensive than in Zvishavane District (Zimbabwe)
For example, you would need at least $8,918 (kr 76,827) in Trondheim to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $6,000 in Zvishavane District.
Prices recently added
- 12 eggs, large in Laguna Niguel, California costs $5.00 (13 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in normal area in Jacksonville, Florida costs $807 (20 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Nashville, Tennessee costs $20 (34 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Plymouth costs £8 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in St. Louis, Missouri costs $60 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Lyon costs €69 (about 2 hours ago)