Cost of living in Trondheim, Norway compared to Zvishavane District, Zimbabwe
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 230 prices entered by 22 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.12213 USD / NOK
Do you live in Zvishavane District? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Trondheim (Norway) is 56% more expensive than in Zvishavane District (Zimbabwe)
For example, you would need at least $11,082 (kr 90,740) in Trondheim to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $7,100 in Zvishavane District.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Phoenix, Arizona costs $800 (4 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Charleston, South Carolina costs $5.00 (14 minutes ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Rennes costs €400 (26 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Rochester, New York costs $100 (38 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Ahmedabad costs ₨1.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Barrie costs C$25 (about 2 hours ago)