Cost of living in Tromsø, Norway compared to Zvishavane District, Zimbabwe
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 06, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.12621 USD / NOK
Do you live in Zvishavane District? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tromsø (Norway) is 85% more expensive than in Zvishavane District (Zimbabwe)
For example, you would need at least $10,736 (kr 85,063) in Tromsø to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $5,800 in Zvishavane District.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Istanbul costs 7,500TL (6 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Lyon costs €0.00 (11 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Los Angeles, California costs $5.28 (18 minutes ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 480 sqft in Pamplona costs €404 (35 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Dhaka costs Taka 10 (36 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Västerås costs 11 kr (about 1 hour ago)