Cost of living in Tromsø, Norway compared to Zvishavane District, Zimbabwe
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 37 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 03, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.11941 USD / NOK
Do you live in Zvishavane District? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tromsø (Norway) is 110% more expensive than in Zvishavane District (Zimbabwe)
For example, you would need at least $6,570 (kr 55,019) in Tromsø to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $3,125 in Zvishavane District.
Recent Prices Added
- 2 tickets to the movies in Houston, Texas costs $1,000,000,000 (4 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Tashkent costs 166,000 сўм (5 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Paris costs €73 (26 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Abu Dhabi costs Dirham 33,123 (27 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Toronto costs C$140 (34 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Tirana costs 80 Lek (42 minutes ago)