Cost of living in Tromsø, Norway compared to Zvishavane District, Zimbabwe
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 33 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 13, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.11931 USD / NOK
Do you live in Zvishavane District? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tromsø (Norway) is 65% more expensive than in Zvishavane District (Zimbabwe)
For example, you would need at least $8,889 (kr 74,505) in Tromsø to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $5,400 in Zvishavane District.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Astana costs 90 KZT (2 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Warsaw costs 69 zł (8 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Ann Arbor, Michigan costs $175 (13 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Montreal costs C$84 (42 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Munich costs €500 (42 minutes ago)