Cost of living comparison between Tromsø, Norway and Zvishavane District, Zimbabwe
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 83 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 28, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.12116 USD / NOK
Do you live in Zvishavane District? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tromsø (Norway) is 113% more expensive than in Zvishavane District (Zimbabwe)
For example, you would need at least $5,336 (kr 44,041) in Tromsø to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $2,500 in Zvishavane District.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bucharest costs 1,300 lei (4 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Durham, North Carolina costs $600 (12 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in São Paulo costs R$ 25 (20 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Santos, Sao Paulo costs R$ 2,000 (22 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Cincinnati, Ohio costs $1,615 (39 minutes ago)
- Public transport in London costs £377 (about 1 hour ago)