Cost of living in Tromsø, Norway compared to Zvishavane District, Zimbabwe
|Personal Care||+ 3%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 29 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.12319 USD / NOK
Do you live in Zvishavane District? We need your help!
Cost of living in Tromsø (Norway) is 62% more expensive than in Zvishavane District (Zimbabwe)
For example, you would need at least $7,949 (kr 64,523) in Tromsø to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $4,900 in Zvishavane District.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Washington D.C. costs $1,931 (less than a minute ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $90 (15 minutes ago)
- 500 ml beer in neighbourhood pub in Cagliari costs €4.11 (15 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Port Elizabeth costs R 1.60 (26 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Gothenburg costs 229,900 kr (about 1 hour ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Kathmandu costs ₨ 5,000 (about 2 hours ago)