Cost of living in Tromsø, Norway compared to Zvishavane District, Zimbabwe
|Personal Care||+ 4%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 28 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.12783 USD / NOK
Do you live in Zvishavane District? We need your help!
Cost of living in Tromsø (Norway) is 63% more expensive than in Zvishavane District (Zimbabwe)
For example, you would need at least $10,114 (kr 79,116) in Tromsø to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $6,200 in Zvishavane District.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Maceió costs R$ 20 (13 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Austin, Texas costs $1,525 (29 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Cape Town costs R 17 (40 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Salvador costs R$ 330 (44 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Queretaro costs Mex$ 700 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Pokhara costs ₨ 105 (about 1 hour ago)