Cost of living in Trois-Rivières, Canada compared to Zvishavane District, Zimbabwe
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 54 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.778 USD / CAD
Do you live in Zvishavane District? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Trois-Rivières (Canada) is about the same as in Zvishavane District (Zimbabwe)
For example, you would need at least $2,075 (C$2,668) in Trois-Rivières to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $2,000 in Zvishavane District.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Reggio nell'Emilia costs €11 (7 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Toowoomba costs AU$1,500 (13 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kathmandu costs ₨ 17,200 (15 minutes ago)
- 50ml deodorant, roll-on in Kuala Lumpur costs RM7 (24 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Boston, Massachusetts costs $60 (25 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Perth costs AU$1,118 (28 minutes ago)