Cost of living in Trois-Rivières, Canada compared to Zvishavane District, Zimbabwe
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 40 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.792 USD / CAD
Do you live in Zvishavane District? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Trois-Rivières (Canada) is 18% more expensive than in Zvishavane District (Zimbabwe)
For example, you would need at least $2,128 (C$2,687) in Trois-Rivières to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $1,800 in Zvishavane District.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Ankara costs 60TL (3 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in The Hague costs €1,200 (21 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Raipur costs ₨100 (25 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Amsterdam costs €2.95 (38 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Gurgaon costs ₨60 (44 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dubai costs Dirham 150 (about 1 hour ago)