Cost of living in Trois-Rivières, Canada vs Zvishavane District, Zimbabwe
|Personal Care||+ 23%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 37 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 07, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.750 USD / CAD
Do you live in Zvishavane District? We need your help!
Cost of living in Trois-Rivières (Canada) is about the same as in Zvishavane District (Zimbabwe)
For example, you would need at least $1,846 (C$2,460) in Trois-Rivières to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $1,800 in Zvishavane District.
Prices recently added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Los Angeles, California costs $55 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Singapore costs SGD $953 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Johannesburg costs R 800 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Townsville costs AU$38 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Astana costs 4,800 KZT (about 2 hours ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Rijeka costs 10 kn (about 2 hours ago)