Cost of living in Trois-Rivières, Canada compared to Zvishavane District, Zimbabwe
|Personal Care||+ 29%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 17 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 13, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.764 USD / CAD
Do you live in Zvishavane District? We need your help!
Cost of living in Trois-Rivières (Canada) is about the same as in Zvishavane District (Zimbabwe)
For example, you would need at least $1,864 (C$2,441) in Trois-Rivières to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $1,800 in Zvishavane District.
Recent Prices Added
- 500 g of bread in Benidorm costs €6.00 (5 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Toronto costs C$130 (7 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Austin, Texas costs $2,135 (20 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of tomatoes in Ottawa costs C$4.39 (39 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Kuala Lumpur costs RM3.50 (42 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Seattle, Washington costs $2.75 (44 minutes ago)