Cost of living in Trois-Rivières, Canada compared to Zvishavane District, Zimbabwe
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 53 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 10, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.757 USD / CAD
Do you live in Zvishavane District? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Trois-Rivières (Canada) is 20% more expensive than in Zvishavane District (Zimbabwe)
For example, you would need at least $3,604 (C$4,763) in Trois-Rivières to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $3,000 in Zvishavane District.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kansas City, Missouri costs $915 (9 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Montevideo costs $U42 (21 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Bangalore costs ₨2,000,000 (22 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Montreal costs C$84 (37 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Charleston, South Carolina costs $575 (40 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Curitiba costs R$ 3.70 (about 1 hour ago)