Cost of living in Trnava, Slovakia compared to Zvishavane District, Zimbabwe
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 46 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 13, 2016. Exchange rate: 1.054 USD / EUR
Do you live in Zvishavane District? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Trnava (Slovakia) is 18% more expensive than in Zvishavane District (Zimbabwe)
For example, you would need at least $3,551 (€3,370) in Trnava to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $3,000 in Zvishavane District.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Budapest costs 8,500 Ft (1 minute ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Lisbon costs €25 (9 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Melbourne costs AU$110 (10 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Los Angeles, California costs $1,525 (24 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Caracas costs Bs 9,000 (41 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Nashville, Tennessee costs $100 (about 1 hour ago)