Cost of living in Trnava, Slovakia compared to Zvishavane District, Zimbabwe
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 37 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 15, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.081 USD / EUR
Do you live in Zvishavane District? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Trnava (Slovakia) is 12% more expensive than in Zvishavane District (Zimbabwe)
For example, you would need at least $3,509 (€3,245) in Trnava to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $3,125 in Zvishavane District.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Brandon, Manitoba costs C$10,000,000,000,000,000,000 (31 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hong Kong costs HK$30,495 (41 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Poznan costs 4.00 zł (42 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Halifax costs C$120 (44 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Louisville, Kentucky costs $45 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Santiago costs CH$70,000 (about 1 hour ago)