Cost of living in Tripolis, Libya compared to Zvishavane District, Zimbabwe
WARNING! Tripolis has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Tripolis.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 65 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 30, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.708 USD / LYD *
Do you live in Zvishavane District? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tripolis (Libya) is 35% more expensive than in Zvishavane District (Zimbabwe)
For example, you would need at least $3,379 (4,769 Dinar) in Tripolis to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $2,500 in Zvishavane District.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Irvine, California costs $1,525 (28 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Rosario costs ARS $10 (29 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Buenos Aires costs ARS $40,000 (30 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Denver, Colorado costs $120 (39 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of whole fat milk in Ottawa costs C$1.75 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Houston, Texas costs $1,067 (about 1 hour ago)