Cost of living in Tripolis, Libya compared to Zvishavane District, Zimbabwe
WARNING! Tripolis has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Tripolis.
|Personal Care||- 7%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 33 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.719 USD / LYD *
Do you live in Zvishavane District? We need your help!
Cost of living in Tripolis (Libya) is 5% more expensive than in Zvishavane District (Zimbabwe)
For example, you would need at least $4,818 (6,699 Dinar) in Tripolis to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $4,600 in Zvishavane District.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Shanghai costs 元276 (9 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Halifax costs C$1,300 (15 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Perth costs AU$50 (25 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Kigali costs 4,500 Franc (44 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cape Town costs R 14,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Warsaw costs 110 zł (about 1 hour ago)