Cost of living in Tripolis, Libya compared to Zvishavane District, Zimbabwe
WARNING! Tripolis has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Tripolis.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 117 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.716 USD / LYD *
Do you live in Zvishavane District? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tripolis (Libya) is 24% more expensive than in Zvishavane District (Zimbabwe)
For example, you would need at least $4,711 (6,583 Dinar) in Tripolis to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $3,800 in Zvishavane District.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Houston, Texas costs $1,423 (less than a minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in São Carlos costs R$ 25 (4 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Juiz de Fora costs R$ 74 (18 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Seoul costs ₩0 (26 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in New York City costs $2.75 (35 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Auckland costs NZ$20 (about 1 hour ago)