Cost of living in Tripolis, Libya compared to Zvishavane District, Zimbabwe
WARNING! Tripolis has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Tripolis.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 115 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.707 USD / LYD *
Do you live in Zvishavane District? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tripolis (Libya) is 43% more expensive than in Zvishavane District (Zimbabwe)
For example, you would need at least $4,453 (6,302 Dinar) in Tripolis to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $3,125 in Zvishavane District.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Nîmes costs €1.41 (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Konya costs 15TL (7 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Oslo costs kr 15,000 (9 minutes ago)
- 3 lb bag of apples in Dallas, Texas costs $2.20 (10 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Novi Sad costs 120 Дин. (17 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $1,525 (18 minutes ago)