Cost of living in Tripoli, Lebanon compared to Zvishavane District, Zimbabwe
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 129 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 15, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00066 USD / LBP
Do you live in Zvishavane District? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tripoli (Lebanon) is 22% more expensive than in Zvishavane District (Zimbabwe)
For example, you would need at least $3,663 (5,515,311 L£) in Tripoli to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $3,000 in Zvishavane District.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Warsaw costs 27 zł (36 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Coventry costs £25 (40 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kota Kinabalu costs RM20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bucharest costs 40 lei (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Denpasar, Bali costs Rp 150,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 32 oz of rice in Denver, Colorado costs $551 (about 1 hour ago)