Cost of living in Tripoli, Lebanon compared to Zvishavane District, Zimbabwe
|Personal Care||+ 18%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 43 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 31, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00066 USD / LBP
Do you live in Zvishavane District? We need your help!
Cost of living in Tripoli (Lebanon) is 14% more expensive than in Zvishavane District (Zimbabwe)
For example, you would need at least $2,165 (3,257,621 L£) in Tripoli to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $1,900 in Zvishavane District.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Denver, Colorado costs $2,643 (13 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Sydney costs AU$35 (19 minutes ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Melbourne costs AU$70 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Phoenix, Arizona costs $85 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bangalore costs ₨2,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Fuzhou costs 元12 (about 1 hour ago)