Cost of living comparison between Tripoli, Lebanon and Zvishavane District, Zimbabwe
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 111 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 04, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.00066 USD / LBP
Do you live in Zvishavane District? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tripoli (Lebanon) is 26% more expensive than in Zvishavane District (Zimbabwe)
For example, you would need at least $4,088 (6,162,190 L£) in Tripoli to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $3,250 in Zvishavane District.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Singapore costs SGD $322 (7 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hartford, Connecticut costs $10 (10 minutes ago)
- Sport shoes (nike, adidas, or equivalent brands) in Suwon costs ₩55,000 (31 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Dhaka costs Taka 220 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Louisville, Kentucky costs $1,240 (about 2 hours ago)