Cost of living in Trinidad, Cuba compared to Zvishavane District, Zimbabwe
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 17 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 04, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.000 USD / CUC *
Do you live in Zvishavane District? We need your help!
Cost of living in Trinidad (Cuba) is about the same as in Zvishavane District (Zimbabwe)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $5,500 in Zvishavane District you would need to make just about $5,328 (5,328 CUC) in Trinidad.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Coimbra costs €23 (6 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Gothenburg costs 400 kr (10 minutes ago)
- 6 eggs, large in Accra costs GH₵8 (21 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Quito costs $30 (22 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Diego, California costs $2,694 (22 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Plymouth costs £5.50 (25 minutes ago)