Cost of living in Trinidad, Cuba compared to Zvishavane District, Zimbabwe
|Personal Care||+ 14%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 17 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 13, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.000 USD / CUC *
Do you live in Zvishavane District? We need your help!
Cost of living in Trinidad (Cuba) is about the same as in Zvishavane District (Zimbabwe)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $6,200 in Zvishavane District you would need to make just about $6,156 (6,156 CUC) in Trinidad.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Dunedin costs NZ$100 (3 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Montevideo costs $U1,400 (28 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Tampa, Florida costs $6.00 (30 minutes ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in San Luis Obispo, California costs $50 (30 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Montreal costs C$690 (44 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Bangalore costs ₨1,800 (about 1 hour ago)