Cost of living in Trinidad, Cuba compared to Zvishavane District, Zimbabwe
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 15, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.000 USD / CUC *
Do you live in Zvishavane District? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Trinidad (Cuba) is about the same as in Zvishavane District (Zimbabwe)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $3,750 in Zvishavane District you would need to make just about $3,696 (3,696 CUC) in Trinidad.
Recent Prices Added
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Ljubljana costs €5.00 (4 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Guadalajara costs Mex$ 1,788 (6 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Oslo costs kr 30,000 (22 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Seattle, Washington costs $2,033 (27 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Caracas costs Bs 5,000 (35 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 900 sqft in Washington D.C. costs $1,931 (about 1 hour ago)