Cost of living in Trinidad, Cuba compared to Zvishavane District, Zimbabwe
|Personal Care||+ 14%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 26, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.000 USD / CUC *
Do you live in Zvishavane District? We need your help!
Cost of living in Trinidad (Cuba) is about the same as in Zvishavane District (Zimbabwe)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $5,500 in Zvishavane District you would need to make just about $5,447 (5,447 CUC) in Trinidad.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Nogales costs Mex$ 22 (8 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Calgary costs C$105 (12 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Constantine costs 1,800 Dinar (34 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Lima costs S/. 300 (41 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Catania costs €3.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Ankara costs 499TL (about 1 hour ago)