Cost of living in Trinidad, Bolivia compared to Zvishavane District, Zimbabwe
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 15, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.14556 USD / BOB
Do you live in Zvishavane District? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Trinidad (Bolivia) is 5% cheaper than in Zvishavane District (Zimbabwe)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $625 in Zvishavane District you would need to make just about $597 ($b4,098) in Trinidad.
Recent Prices Added
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Charlotte, North Carolina costs $0.00 (7 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Lima costs S/. 2.00 (11 minutes ago)
- Nice dinner at an italian restaurant, dinner for two in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $130 (20 minutes ago)
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for one in Washington D.C. costs $22 (22 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Atlanta, Georgia costs $95 (23 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Paris costs €3,000 (27 minutes ago)