Cost of living in Trinidad, Bolivia compared to Zvishavane District, Zimbabwe
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 14, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.14556 USD / BOB
Do you live in Zvishavane District? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Trinidad (Bolivia) is 5% cheaper than in Zvishavane District (Zimbabwe)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $650 in Zvishavane District you would need to make just about $620 ($b4,259) in Trinidad.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Reykjavik costs 11,300 kr (9 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Bogotá costs COL$2,400 (16 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of potatoes in Chihuahua costs Mex$ 11 (18 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tehuacán costs Mex$ 60 (33 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Baltimore, Maryland costs $21,000 (41 minutes ago)
- Public transport in London costs £178 (about 2 hours ago)