Cost of living in Trenčín, Slovakia vs Zvishavane District, Zimbabwe
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 16, 2019. Exchange rate: 1.141 USD / EUR
Do you live in Zvishavane District? We need your help!
Cost of living in Trenčín (Slovakia) is about the same as in Zvishavane District (Zimbabwe)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $1,800 in Zvishavane District you would need to make just about $1,790 (€1,568) in Trenčín.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tallahassee, Florida costs $12 (8 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Calgary costs C$0.87 (11 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Austin, Texas costs $2,541 (16 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Macao costs 100 Pataca (21 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Curitiba costs R$ 1,200 (27 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Orenburg costs руб 1,200 (28 minutes ago)