Cost of living in Trenčín, Slovakia compared to Zvishavane District, Zimbabwe
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 54 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.167 USD / EUR
Do you live in Zvishavane District? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Trenčín (Slovakia) is 12% more expensive than in Zvishavane District (Zimbabwe)
For example, you would need at least $2,018 (€1,730) in Trenčín to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $1,800 in Zvishavane District.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Florence costs €4,000,000,000,000,000,000 (18 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Arlington, Texas costs $10 (27 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Chiang Mai costs 1,000 ฿ (28 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Porto Alegre costs R$ 50 (37 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Suwon costs ₩10,000 (about 1 hour ago)