Cost of living in Trapani, Italy compared to Zvishavane District, Zimbabwe
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.147 USD / EUR
Do you live in Zvishavane District? We need your help!
Cost of living in Trapani (Italy) is 8% more expensive than in Zvishavane District (Zimbabwe)
For example, you would need at least $1,936 (€1,688) in Trapani to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $1,800 in Zvishavane District.
Recent Prices Added
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Tehran costs ﷼ 30,000,000 (8 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Montreal costs C$9 (21 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of tomatoes in Asyut costs E£ 10 (30 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hong Kong costs HK$30,495 (43 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Brisbane costs AU$60 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Brasília costs R$ 3.50 (about 1 hour ago)