Cost of living in Trang, Thailand compared to Zvishavane District, Zimbabwe
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 16 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 15, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.02894 USD / THB
Do you live in Zvishavane District? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Trang (Thailand) is 15% more expensive than in Zvishavane District (Zimbabwe)
For example, you would need at least $4,298 (148,485 ฿) in Trang to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $3,750 in Zvishavane District.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Belém costs R$ 15 (1 minute ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Ankara costs 5.00TL (20 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Joinville costs R$ 1,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 500g of rice in Beijing costs 元100 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Georgetown (Penang) costs RM1,626 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Moscow costs руб 700 (about 1 hour ago)