Cost of living comparison between Trang, Thailand and Zvishavane District, Zimbabwe
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 15 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 11, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.02847 USD / THB
Do you live in Zvishavane District? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Trang (Thailand) is 15% more expensive than in Zvishavane District (Zimbabwe)
For example, you would need at least $4,309 (151,379 ฿) in Trang to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $3,750 in Zvishavane District.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Sydney costs AU$112 (8 minutes ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Vancouver costs C$16 (18 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Melbourne costs AU$1.00 (25 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Managua costs 85 C$ (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Brussels costs €50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Buenos Aires costs ARS $10,000 (about 2 hours ago)