Cost of living in Toyama, Japan compared to Zvishavane District, Zimbabwe
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 15 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 13, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00915 USD / JPY
Do you live in Zvishavane District? We need your help!
Cost of living in Toyama (Japan) is about the same as in Zvishavane District (Zimbabwe)
For example, you would need at least $2,993 (¥327,143) in Toyama to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $2,900 in Zvishavane District.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Sahiwal costs ₨200 (9 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Seattle, Washington costs $89 (12 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Istanbul costs 125,000TL (17 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Columbus, Ohio costs $1,463 (35 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Florianopolis costs R$ 300 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Abu Dhabi costs Dirham 25,800 (about 1 hour ago)