Cost of living in Toyama, Japan compared to Zvishavane District, Zimbabwe
These prices were last updated on March 15, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00892 USD / JPY
Do you live in Zvishavane District? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Toyama (Japan) is 18% more expensive than in Zvishavane District (Zimbabwe)
For example, you would need at least $2,940 (¥329,483) in Toyama to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $2,500 in Zvishavane District.
Recent Prices Added
- 500 g of bread in Winnipeg costs C$0.84 (6 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Buraidah costs ﷼ 1.00 (20 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Perth costs AU$70 (32 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Khartoum costs 50 Pound (38 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Salvador costs $40 (about 1 hour ago)