Cost of living in Toyama, Japan vs Zvishavane District, Zimbabwe
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 13, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00911 USD / JPY
Do you live in Zvishavane District? We need your help!
Cost of living in Toyama (Japan) is about the same as in Zvishavane District (Zimbabwe)
For example, you would need at least $2,693 (¥295,579) in Toyama to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $2,600 in Zvishavane District.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Cork costs €1,200 (13 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Saskatoon costs C$18 (31 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Boise, Idaho costs $36 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Islamabad costs ₨6.00 (about 2 hours ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Hamburg costs €3.10 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Irbid costs Dinar 4.000 (about 2 hours ago)