Cost of living in Townsville, Australia compared to Zvishavane District, Zimbabwe
|Personal Care||+ 21%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 140 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.732 USD / AUD
Do you live in Zvishavane District? We need your help!
Cost of living in Townsville (Australia) is 26% more expensive than in Zvishavane District (Zimbabwe)
For example, you would need at least $7,170 (AU$9,800) in Townsville to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $5,700 in Zvishavane District.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Stockholm costs 860 kr (21 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sydney costs AU$3,253 (24 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Al Ain costs Dirham 4,000 (35 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Lyon costs €34,681 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Seattle, Washington costs $2.75 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $430 (about 2 hours ago)