Cost of living in Tours, France compared to Zvishavane District, Zimbabwe
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 74 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.228 USD / EUR
Do you live in Zvishavane District? We need your help!
Cost of living in Tours (France) is 28% more expensive than in Zvishavane District (Zimbabwe)
For example, you would need at least $4,622 (€3,765) in Tours to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $3,600 in Zvishavane District.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cebu City costs Php25,413 (13 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Shenzhen costs 元6,000 (27 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Warsaw costs 70 zł (28 minutes ago)
- Standard men's haircut in expat area of the city in Tunis costs 200 Dinar (36 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dubai costs Dirham 360 (40 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Medan costs Rp 45,000 (about 1 hour ago)