Cost of living in Tours, France compared to Zvishavane District, Zimbabwe
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 27, 2016. Exchange rate: 1.062 USD / EUR
Do you live in Zvishavane District? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tours (France) is 130% more expensive than in Zvishavane District (Zimbabwe)
For example, you would need at least $7,183 (€6,761) in Tours to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $3,125 in Zvishavane District.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Ludhiana costs ₨600 (2 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Belfast costs £2,795 (10 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brasília costs R$ 2,500 (28 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Cologne costs €2.50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bangkok costs 600 ฿ (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Zagreb costs 600 kn (about 2 hours ago)