Cost of living in Tours, France vs Zvishavane District, Zimbabwe
|Personal Care||+ 2%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 16 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.139 USD / EUR
Do you live in Zvishavane District? We need your help!
Cost of living in Tours (France) is 21% more expensive than in Zvishavane District (Zimbabwe)
For example, you would need at least $3,522 (€3,091) in Tours to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $2,900 in Zvishavane District.
Prices recently added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Goiânia costs R$ 4.00 (11 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Monterrey costs Mex$ 12,000 (13 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vancouver costs C$1,000 (28 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Vilnius costs €32 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Catania costs €800 (about 2 hours ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Pretoria costs R 7,898 (about 2 hours ago)