Cost of living in Toulouse, France compared to Zvishavane District, Zimbabwe
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 220 prices entered by 30 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.075 USD / EUR
Do you live in Zvishavane District? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Toulouse (France) is 34% more expensive than in Zvishavane District (Zimbabwe)
For example, you would need at least $4,194 (€3,902) in Toulouse to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $3,125 in Zvishavane District.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Vladivostok costs руб 20 (10 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Jubail costs ﷼ 639 (10 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Montevideo costs $U38 (27 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Greenville, South Carolina costs $5.00 (30 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Calgary costs C$23 (37 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Vancouver costs C$14 (41 minutes ago)