Cost of living in Toulon, France compared to Zvishavane District, Zimbabwe
|Personal Care||+ 2%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 38 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.231 USD / EUR
Do you live in Zvishavane District? We need your help!
Cost of living in Toulon (France) is 26% more expensive than in Zvishavane District (Zimbabwe)
For example, you would need at least $4,415 (€3,587) in Toulon to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $3,500 in Zvishavane District.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in León costs €170 (less than a minute ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in St. Louis, Missouri costs $30,000 (20 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Nuremberg costs €15 (32 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Riyadh costs ﷼ 40 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Eindhoven costs €449 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Ramallah costs 2.50 ₪ (about 1 hour ago)