Cost of living in Toulon, France compared to Zvishavane District, Zimbabwe
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 49 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 13, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.175 USD / EUR
Do you live in Zvishavane District? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Toulon (France) is 27% more expensive than in Zvishavane District (Zimbabwe)
For example, you would need at least $4,428 (€3,770) in Toulon to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $3,500 in Zvishavane District.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Toulouse costs €50 (2 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Groningen costs €475 (9 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Riga costs €169 (29 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Santa Fe, New Mexico costs $2.19 (38 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Sydney costs AU$60 (about 1 hour ago)