Cost of living in Toruń, Poland vs Zvishavane District, Zimbabwe
|Personal Care||+ 2%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 19 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 12, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.26506 USD / PLN
Do you live in Zvishavane District? We need your help!
Cost of living in Toruń (Poland) is 6% cheaper than in Zvishavane District (Zimbabwe)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $1,700 in Zvishavane District you would need to make just about $1,598 (6,028 zł) in Toruń.
Prices recently added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Montreal costs C$3.25 (10 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Warsaw costs 100 zł (22 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bakersfield, California costs $25 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Singapore costs SGD $50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Virginia Beach, Virginia costs $13 (about 2 hours ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Vigo costs €319 (about 2 hours ago)