Cost of living in Tórshavn, Faroe Islands, Faroe Islands compared to Zvishavane District, Zimbabwe
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 33 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 04, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.16480 USD / DKK
Do you live in Zvishavane District? We need your help!
Cost of living in Tórshavn, Faroe Islands (Faroe Islands) is 35% more expensive than in Zvishavane District (Zimbabwe)
For example, you would need at least $4,585 (kr27,820) in Tórshavn, Faroe Islands to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $3,400 in Zvishavane District.
Recent Prices Added
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Mombasa costs Shilling320 (10 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cebu City costs Php25,413 (27 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Shenzhen costs 元6,000 (41 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Warsaw costs 70 zł (42 minutes ago)
- Standard men's haircut in expat area of the city in Tunis costs 200 Dinar (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dubai costs Dirham 360 (about 1 hour ago)