Cost of living in Tórshavn, Faroe Islands, Faroe Islands compared to Zvishavane District, Zimbabwe
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 38 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 15, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.16387 USD / DKK
Do you live in Zvishavane District? We need your help!
Cost of living in Tórshavn, Faroe Islands (Faroe Islands) is 43% more expensive than in Zvishavane District (Zimbabwe)
For example, you would need at least $5,006 (kr30,549) in Tórshavn, Faroe Islands to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $3,500 in Zvishavane District.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Springfield, Missouri costs $585 (43 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Ankara costs 360TL (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Limassol costs €12 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Windhoek costs 55 N$ (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bucharest costs 39 lei (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in London costs £5,590 (about 1 hour ago)