Cost of living in Toronto, Canada compared to Zvishavane District, Zimbabwe
|Personal Care||+ 37%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 5,204 prices entered by 1,205 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.793 USD / CAD
Do you live in Zvishavane District? We need your help!
Cost of living in Toronto (Canada) is 22% more expensive than in Zvishavane District (Zimbabwe)
For example, you would need at least $3,789 (C$4,776) in Toronto to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $3,100 in Zvishavane District.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in London costs £25 (5 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Dunedin costs NZ$100 (35 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Montevideo costs $U1,400 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Tampa, Florida costs $6.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in San Luis Obispo, California costs $50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Montreal costs C$690 (about 1 hour ago)