Cost of living in Toronto, Canada compared to Zvishavane District, Zimbabwe
|Personal Care||+ 36%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 5,273 prices entered by 1,196 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.760 USD / CAD
Do you live in Zvishavane District? We need your help!
Cost of living in Toronto (Canada) is 21% more expensive than in Zvishavane District (Zimbabwe)
For example, you would need at least $3,615 (C$4,760) in Toronto to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $3,000 in Zvishavane District.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Beijing costs 元80 (3 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Mumbai costs ₨600 (20 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Orlando, Florida costs $56 (22 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Seoul costs ₩300,000 (42 minutes ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Oporto costs €29 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Lima costs S/. 450 (about 1 hour ago)