Cost of living in Toronto, Canada compared to Zvishavane District, Zimbabwe
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 3,891 prices entered by 872 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.758 USD / CAD
Do you live in Zvishavane District? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Toronto (Canada) is 31% more expensive than in Zvishavane District (Zimbabwe)
For example, you would need at least $4,093 (C$5,397) in Toronto to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $3,125 in Zvishavane District.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Budapest costs 6,300,000 Ft (8 minutes ago)
- 500 ml beer in neighbourhood pub in Rajshahi costs Taka 5,000 (9 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Oporto costs €250 (10 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Copenhagen costs kr375 (33 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Pokhara costs ₨ 102 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Kuwait City costs Dinar 0.350 (about 1 hour ago)