Cost of living in Toowoomba, Australia compared to Zvishavane District, Zimbabwe
|Personal Care||+ 17%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 105 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.779 USD / AUD
Do you live in Zvishavane District? We need your help!
Cost of living in Toowoomba (Australia) is 28% more expensive than in Zvishavane District (Zimbabwe)
For example, you would need at least $6,133 (AU$7,870) in Toowoomba to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $4,800 in Zvishavane District.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mombasa costs Shilling450 (19 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Istanbul costs 2.60TL (33 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Buenos Aires costs ARS $2,500 (about 2 hours ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brisbane costs AU$1,935 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bucharest costs 50 lei (about 2 hours ago)