Cost of living in Toluca, Mexico compared to Zvishavane District, Zimbabwe
|Personal Care||- 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 166 prices entered by 17 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.04837 USD / MXN
Do you live in Zvishavane District? We need your help!
Cost of living in Toluca (Mexico) is 10% cheaper than in Zvishavane District (Zimbabwe)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $1,300 in Zvishavane District you would need to make just about $1,169 (Mex$ 24,170) in Toluca.
Recent Prices Added
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Grenoble costs €1.80 (4 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Washington D.C. costs $100 (7 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cairo costs E£ 120 (12 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Warsaw costs 70 zł (17 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Louisville, Kentucky costs $7 (26 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of tomatoes in Suhar costs ﷼ 0.400 (29 minutes ago)