Cost of living in Tokushima, Japan compared to Zvishavane District, Zimbabwe
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 16 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 13, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00903 USD / JPY
Do you live in Zvishavane District? We need your help!
Cost of living in Tokushima (Japan) is 15% more expensive than in Zvishavane District (Zimbabwe)
For example, you would need at least $2,537 (¥281,028) in Tokushima to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $2,200 in Zvishavane District.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Guangzhou costs 元35 (10 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Karachi costs ₨95 (13 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Jakarta costs Rp 3,000,000 (15 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mumbai costs ₨35,578 (22 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hong Kong costs HK$40,660 (40 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Nagoya costs ¥900 (about 1 hour ago)