Cost of living in Tokushima, Japan vs Zvishavane District, Zimbabwe
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 13, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00887 USD / JPY
Do you live in Zvishavane District? We need your help!
Cost of living in Tokushima (Japan) is 15% more expensive than in Zvishavane District (Zimbabwe)
For example, you would need at least $2,980 (¥336,066) in Tokushima to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $2,600 in Zvishavane District.
Prices recently added
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Buenos Aires costs ARS $80 (5 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Manchester costs £4,300 (6 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Lima costs S/. 8 (17 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Karlsruhe costs €0.09 (20 minutes ago)
- 12 rolls of toilet paper in Trinidad costs 30 CUC (34 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Parma costs €39 (about 1 hour ago)