Cost of living in Toamasina, Madagascar compared to Zvishavane District, Zimbabwe
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 15, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00031 USD / MGA
Do you live in Zvishavane District? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Toamasina (Madagascar) is 12% cheaper than in Zvishavane District (Zimbabwe)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $2,000 in Zvishavane District you would need to make just about $1,769 (5,633,435 Ariary) in Toamasina.
Recent Prices Added
- Bread for 2 people for 1 day (250 g) in London costs £15 (12 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Bremen costs €2.50 (17 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Astana costs 67,000 KZT (29 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Turin costs €900 (32 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Amsterdam costs €92 (about 1 hour ago)