Cost of living in Tlaquepaque, Mexico compared to Zvishavane District, Zimbabwe
|Personal Care||- 5%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 85 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 28, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.05305 USD / MXN
Do you live in Zvishavane District? We need your help!
Cost of living in Tlaquepaque (Mexico) is 4% cheaper than in Zvishavane District (Zimbabwe)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $2,600 in Zvishavane District you would need to make just about $2,488 (Mex$ 46,899) in Tlaquepaque.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tel Aviv costs 65 ₪ (6 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Buenos Aires costs ARS $35 (12 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania costs $108 (42 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Barcelona costs €30 (43 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Dhaka costs Taka 100 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Prague costs 500 Kč (about 1 hour ago)