Cost of living in Tirupati, India compared to Zvishavane District, Zimbabwe
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.01560 USD / INR
Do you live in Zvishavane District? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tirupati (India) is 6% cheaper than in Zvishavane District (Zimbabwe)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $510 in Zvishavane District you would need to make just about $480 (₨30,733) in Tirupati.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hong Kong costs HK$100 (8 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Ankara costs 2.50TL (21 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Bucharest costs 106,167 lei (25 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Karachi costs ₨10,000 (40 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Colombo costs 450 ₨ (41 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Accra costs GH₵4.08 (about 1 hour ago)