Cost of living in Tirunelveli, India compared to Zvishavane District, Zimbabwe
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 12 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.01365 USD / INR
Do you live in Zvishavane District? We need your help!
Cost of living in Tirunelveli (India) is 17% cheaper than in Zvishavane District (Zimbabwe)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $6,300 in Zvishavane District you would need to make just about $5,245 (₨384,407) in Tirunelveli.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Port Elizabeth costs R 17 (20 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Washington D.C. costs $11 (29 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Brno costs 34 Kč (32 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Nuremberg costs €89 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Sofia costs 50 лв (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vienna costs €8,600 (about 1 hour ago)