Cost of living in Tiruchchirappalli, India compared to Zvishavane District, Zimbabwe
|Personal Care||- 15%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 88 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 16, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.01461 USD / INR
Do you live in Zvishavane District? We need your help!
Cost of living in Tiruchchirappalli (India) is 16% cheaper than in Zvishavane District (Zimbabwe)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $610 in Zvishavane District you would need to make just about $512 (₨35,040) in Tiruchchirappalli.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $0.42 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kiev costs 15,500₴ (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Stuttgart costs €100 (about 2 hours ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Taipei costs 500 NT$ (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Adelaide costs AU$23 (about 2 hours ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in San Diego, California costs $60 (about 2 hours ago)