Cost of living comparison between Tiraspol, Moldova and Zvishavane District, Zimbabwe
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 06, 2015. Exchange rate: 0.04953 USD / MDL
Do you live in Zvishavane District? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tiraspol (Moldova) is 11% cheaper than in Zvishavane District (Zimbabwe)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $625 in Zvishavane District you would need to make just about $555 (11,213 Leu) in Tiraspol.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Vancouver costs C$91 (13 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Las Palmas de Gran Canaria costs €100 (15 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Seoul costs ₩60,000 (21 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Edmonton costs C$65 (32 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Phoenix, Arizona costs $64 (about 1 hour ago)