Cost of living in Tiraspol, Moldova vs Zvishavane District, Zimbabwe
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 12 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 16, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.05816 USD / MDL
Do you live in Zvishavane District? We need your help!
Cost of living in Tiraspol (Moldova) is 10% cheaper than in Zvishavane District (Zimbabwe)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $5,600 in Zvishavane District you would need to make just about $5,057 (86,944 Leu) in Tiraspol.
Prices recently added
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Kingstown, Saint Vincent costs EC$10 (6 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kochi costs ₨450 (26 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Tehran costs ﷼ 10,000 (34 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Bernardino, California costs $12 (43 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Burlington, Vermont costs $30 (about 1 hour ago)
- 6 eggs, large in Lisbon costs €2.00 (about 1 hour ago)