Cost of living in Tiraspol, Moldova compared to Zvishavane District, Zimbabwe
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 06, 2015. Exchange rate: 0.04996 USD / MDL
Do you live in Zvishavane District? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tiraspol (Moldova) is 11% cheaper than in Zvishavane District (Zimbabwe)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $600 in Zvishavane District you would need to make just about $533 (10,676 Leu) in Tiraspol.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Belize City costs BZ$74,014 (1 minute ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Dublin costs €5.00 (3 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Santa Ana, California costs $100 (14 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tallinn costs €600 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Abbotsford costs C$35 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Ankara costs 3.00TL (about 1 hour ago)