Cost of living in Tirana, Albania compared to Zvishavane District, Zimbabwe
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 445 prices entered by 41 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00781 USD / ALL
Do you live in Zvishavane District? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tirana (Albania) is 5% cheaper than in Zvishavane District (Zimbabwe)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $3,125 in Zvishavane District you would need to make just about $2,976 (381,260 Lek) in Tirana.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Greenville, South Carolina costs $5.00 (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Calgary costs C$23 (8 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Vancouver costs C$14 (12 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Austin, Texas costs $0.97 (26 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in San Juan costs ARS $20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hamilton costs BD$18 (about 2 hours ago)