Cost of living in Tirana, Albania compared to Zvishavane District, Zimbabwe
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 443 prices entered by 44 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00784 USD / ALL
Do you live in Zvishavane District? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tirana (Albania) is 5% cheaper than in Zvishavane District (Zimbabwe)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $3,000 in Zvishavane District you would need to make just about $2,842 (362,701 Lek) in Tirana.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Nashville, Tennessee costs $100 (3 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Washington D.C. costs $9 (10 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bucaramanga costs COL$9,000 (11 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Santiago costs CH$1,500 (37 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in London costs £1,800 (40 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Milan costs €35 (42 minutes ago)