Cost of living in Timisoara, Romania vs Zvishavane District, Zimbabwe
|Personal Care||- 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 356 prices entered by 22 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 11, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.24461 USD / RON
Do you live in Zvishavane District? We need your help!
Cost of living in Timisoara (Romania) is 8% cheaper than in Zvishavane District (Zimbabwe)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $1,400 in Zvishavane District you would need to make just about $1,287 (5,261 lei) in Timisoara.
Prices recently added
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Albuquerque, New Mexico costs $0.25 (17 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bergen costs kr 120 (19 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Halifax costs C$20 (33 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Perpignan costs €350 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Guayaquil costs $3.50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Galway costs €1,400 (about 1 hour ago)