Cost of living in Timisoara, Romania compared to Zvishavane District, Zimbabwe
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 450 prices entered by 33 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.24470 USD / RON
Do you live in Zvishavane District? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Timisoara (Romania) is about the same as in Zvishavane District (Zimbabwe)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $1,300 in Zvishavane District you would need to make just about $1,275 (5,212 lei) in Timisoara.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Colombo costs 600 ₨ (6 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bangkok costs 1,355 ฿ (14 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Bratislava costs €2.50 (23 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Mexico City costs Mex$ 39 (about 1 hour ago)
- Sport shoes (nike, adidas, or equivalent brands) in Dublin costs €115 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Houston, Texas costs $1,423 (about 2 hours ago)