Cost of living in Tilburg, Netherlands compared to Zvishavane District, Zimbabwe
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 59 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.242 USD / EUR
Do you live in Zvishavane District? We need your help!
Cost of living in Tilburg (Netherlands) is 34% more expensive than in Zvishavane District (Zimbabwe)
For example, you would need at least $4,696 (€3,780) in Tilburg to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $3,500 in Zvishavane District.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Lisbon costs €36 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Porto Alegre costs R$ 3,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Benoni costs R 14,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hyderabad costs ₨700 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Joinville costs R$ 200 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Milan costs €3,000 (about 1 hour ago)