Cost of living in Tianjin, China compared to Zvishavane District, Zimbabwe
|Personal Care||+ 86%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 93 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.14431 USD / CNY
Do you live in Zvishavane District? We need your help!
Cost of living in Tianjin (China) is 5% more expensive than in Zvishavane District (Zimbabwe)
For example, you would need at least $3,244 (22,479元) in Tianjin to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $3,100 in Zvishavane District.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Barcelona costs €24,200 (14 minutes ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Hong Kong costs HK$1.67 (19 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dublin costs €1,100 (34 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Madrid costs €1,200 (36 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Diego, California costs $2,236 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Wenzhou costs 16元 (about 2 hours ago)