Cost of living in Tianjin, China compared to Zvishavane District, Zimbabwe
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 80 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.15132 USD / CNY
Do you live in Zvishavane District? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tianjin (China) is about the same as in Zvishavane District (Zimbabwe)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $3,600 in Zvishavane District you would need to make just about $3,593 (元23,745) in Tianjin.
Recent Prices Added
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Aurangabad costs ₨160 (1 minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Sarajevo costs 500KM (30 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in São Paulo costs R$ 70 (36 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Faaa, French Polynesia costs 128 Franc (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Gothenburg costs 4,889 kr (about 1 hour ago)