Cost of living in Tianjin, China vs Zvishavane District, Zimbabwe
|Personal Care||+ 35%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 147 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 21, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.14731 USD / CNY
Do you live in Zvishavane District? We need your help!
Cost of living in Tianjin (China) is about the same as in Zvishavane District (Zimbabwe)
For example, you would need at least $2,831 (19,220元) in Tianjin to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $2,800 in Zvishavane District.
Prices recently added
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Maribor costs €8 (27 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Gujranwala costs ₨300 (37 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Edmonton costs C$2,033 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sydney costs AU$3,225 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Naha costs ¥1,200 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 imp. gal of gasoline in Vancouver costs C$0.33 (about 2 hours ago)