Cost of living in Thrissur, India compared to Zvishavane District, Zimbabwe
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 34 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 04, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.01538 USD / INR
Do you live in Zvishavane District? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Thrissur (India) is 18% cheaper than in Zvishavane District (Zimbabwe)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $910 in Zvishavane District you would need to make just about $745 (₨48,448) in Thrissur.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Milan costs €12 (1 minute ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Perth costs AU$1,720 (23 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Sofia costs 10 лв (29 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tempe, Arizona costs $10 (41 minutes ago)
- 12 oz domestic beer in the supermarket in Charleston, South Carolina costs $21 (about 1 hour ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Glasgow costs £0.00 (about 1 hour ago)