Cost of living in Thiruvananthapuram, India vs Zvishavane District, Zimbabwe
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 267 prices entered by 21 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 03, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.01404 USD / INR
Do you live in Zvishavane District? We need your help!
Cost of living in Thiruvananthapuram (India) is 18% cheaper than in Zvishavane District (Zimbabwe)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $740 in Zvishavane District you would need to make just about $603 (₨42,958) in Thiruvananthapuram.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cork costs €15 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Gaborone costs P4.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Kathmandu costs ₨ 100,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Vinnytsya costs 100₴ (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Los Angeles, California costs $55 (about 3 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Singapore costs SGD $953 (about 3 hours ago)