Cost of living in Thimphu, Bhutan vs Zvishavane District, Zimbabwe
|Personal Care||+ 10%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 178 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 29, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.01404 USD / BTN
Do you live in Zvishavane District? We need your help!
Cost of living in Thimphu (Bhutan) is 9% cheaper than in Zvishavane District (Zimbabwe)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $1,400 in Zvishavane District you would need to make just about $1,274 (90,739 Ngultrum) in Thimphu.
Prices recently added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Sacramento, California costs $90 (12 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Santiago costs CH$780 (12 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Cork costs €1,200 (31 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Saskatoon costs C$18 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Boise, Idaho costs $36 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Islamabad costs ₨6.00 (about 2 hours ago)