Cost of living in Thessaloniki, Greece compared to Zvishavane District, Zimbabwe
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 603 prices entered by 62 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.054 USD / EUR
Do you live in Zvishavane District? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Thessaloniki (Greece) is 26% more expensive than in Zvishavane District (Zimbabwe)
For example, you would need at least $4,109 (€3,899) in Thessaloniki to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $3,250 in Zvishavane District.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Kansas City, Missouri costs $8 (4 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Taipei costs 900 NT$ (21 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Tokyo costs ¥10,000 (37 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Ho Chi Minh City costs 60,000 ₫ (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Surat costs ₨31 (about 2 hours ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Calgary costs C$35 (about 2 hours ago)