Cost of living in Thessaloniki, Greece compared to Zvishavane District, Zimbabwe
|Personal Care||+ 13%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 682 prices entered by 71 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.136 USD / EUR
Do you live in Zvishavane District? We need your help!
Cost of living in Thessaloniki (Greece) is 10% more expensive than in Zvishavane District (Zimbabwe)
For example, you would need at least $1,985 (€1,747) in Thessaloniki to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $1,800 in Zvishavane District.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Orlando, Florida costs $56 (2 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Seoul costs ₩300,000 (23 minutes ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Oporto costs €29 (30 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Lima costs S/. 450 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Bogotá costs COL$2,200 (about 1 hour ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Wellington costs NZ$120 (about 1 hour ago)