Cost of living comparison between The Valley, Anguilla, Anguilla and Zvishavane District, Zimbabwe
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 05, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.36988 USD / XCD
Do you live in Zvishavane District? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in The Valley, Anguilla (Anguilla) is 35% more expensive than in Zvishavane District (Zimbabwe)
For example, you would need at least $4,223 (EC$11,417) in The Valley, Anguilla to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $3,125 in Zvishavane District.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Columbus, Ohio costs $7 (11 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Bangkok costs 2,500 ฿ (about 1 hour ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Reading, Berkshire costs £4.50 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Thessaloniki costs €20 (about 3 hours ago)
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Managua costs 31 C$ (about 3 hours ago)