Cost of living in The Hague, Netherlands compared to Zvishavane District, Zimbabwe
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 299 prices entered by 54 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.189 USD / EUR
Do you live in Zvishavane District? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in The Hague (Netherlands) is 26% more expensive than in Zvishavane District (Zimbabwe)
For example, you would need at least $8,159 (€6,864) in The Hague to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $6,500 in Zvishavane District.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Bhubaneswar costs ₨80 (8 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Haifa costs 0.22 ₪ (12 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in St. Louis, Missouri costs $20 (27 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Belo Horizonte costs R$ 40 (34 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Moscow costs руб 500 (37 minutes ago)