Cost of living in The Hague, Netherlands vs Zvishavane District, Zimbabwe
|Personal Care||+ 9%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 276 prices entered by 34 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.131 USD / EUR
Do you live in Zvishavane District? We need your help!
Cost of living in The Hague (Netherlands) is 27% more expensive than in Zvishavane District (Zimbabwe)
For example, you would need at least $7,980 (€7,056) in The Hague to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $6,300 in Zvishavane District.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Najran costs ﷼ 10 (24 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in New York City costs $15 (39 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Abu Dhabi costs Dirham 5.80 (43 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Augusta, Georgia costs $14 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in London costs £170 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Melbourne costs AU$100 (about 1 hour ago)